Butler VA Health Care System
Virtual Listening Session
VA is hosting public virtual listening sessions to hear from Veterans on how to design a health care system of the future and grow services for Veterans in a way that reinforces VA’s role as a leader in the U.S. health care system. We are looking forward to robust engagement and to hearing the voices and insights of Veterans on the following topics:
- How Veterans want care to be delivered in the future
- Perception of the quality of health care at VA and VA’s community network
- Experience with the ability to get care at VA and within VA’s community network
- Satisfaction with the condition and location of VA’s facilities
- VA’s role in research, education, and emergency preparedness
The Butler VA, along with several other local VA medical centers in the region, is hosting a public virtual listening session on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – and you are invited. This listening session represents an exciting opportunity for Veterans to help VA reimagine how VA delivers care in an equitable, high quality, Veteran-centered manner and develop a plan for investing in VA’s aging infrastructure.
You can participate by phone or computer.
To register or join online, go to the VA Webex conference portal.
DATE: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
TIME: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET
ACCESS CODE: 199 853 5502
Questions? Email VHAMAQs@va.gov.