Butler VA Health Care System
News, Events & Media Home
The Butler VA Health Care System's Office of Public Affairs is your source for news, publications, social media and more!
Our staff are available to assist local media in answering questions about the health care system, locating an expert or obtaining more information about a news release or event. Please contact the Butler VA's Public Affairs Officer.
Publications & Podcasts
View all Butler VA publications - the monthly Veteran newssheet, Front & Center; the quarterly magazine, Living Better, and our Annual Report here.
Media Relations Guidelines
The Butler VA's Office of Public Affairs has established the following guidelines for arranging interviews, videotape sessions or photo opportunities.
- Please call Public Affairs to arrange all interviews with any staff member.
- Reporters must identify staff by their official titles in stories related to their work roles at the Butler VA Health Care System
- Reporters are asked to use our complete name — Butler VA Health Care System — when referring to the health care system in a print or broadcast story.
- Advance notice of on-site interviews, photography, or videotaping is necessary so Public Affairs staff can make arrangements.
- To protect the privacy of Butler VA patients and families, Public Affairs must accompany all reporters, film crews and photographers visiting any Butler VA site.