VA » Health Care » Butler VA Health Care System » Health Care Services » Compliance and Business Integrity
Butler VA Health Care System
Compliance and Business Integrity
Business Integrity Concern? We Can Help!The Veteran experience at the Butler VA Health Care System depends largely on the strength and integrity of our system and staff. The Compliance and Business Integrity (CBI) at the Butler VA works to strengthen our business processes.
CBI can help with issues related to:
- Consult management, eligibility and enrollment
- Insurance identification and accuracy
- Medical record documentation and coding
- Billing, claims correspondence and payment processing
- Community care authorization, billing and compliance (i.e. self-referrals)
Have a question or concern? Please contact:Heather Weiland, CBI Officer
You can also contact the national CBI Helpline at (866) 842-4357 (VHA-HELP), 8:30AM-5:00PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), excluding Federal holidays. Reports to the CBI Helpline can be made anonymously. VHA policies are in place to protect callers from workplace retaliation.
Thank you for helping us make sure we’re living up to our VA core values of Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence at the Butler VA.
Abie Abraham VA Clinic
Hours of Operation